View our homeownership programs

Let's assist you in choosing the right program based on your financial details.

Book a FREE Consultation

OR view popular house plans >

Layaway Program

Our layaway programs begins with a pre-approval process which sets the ideal total for your dream home. After this, you can then choose one of our custom home plans or work with our architect to build your ideal home plan that fits within the pre-approval budget.

Once that's all done, you make monthly payments towards building that home. The total being paid monthly is also calculated in the pre-approval process. This ensures it's a manageable total that doesn't create any financial strain while working towards building your dream home.

View Requirements Apply Online!

Box-Hand Program

After your pre-approval process is done, you can choose from our custom home plans or work with our architect to create your own plan that fits within your pre-approved budget. The pre-approval also determines what total will be manageable for you to invest monthly into your box hand program.

You'll join 25 other participants in making monthly payments while participants take turns in building their home. This makes it faster for each individual to get into their home rather than investing solo in a home program.

View Requirements Book Your FREE Consultation

18-20 Mil Program

Our 18-20 Mil program makes it easy to get into a starter home! Its an 1200sqft, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2 story home. 50% is all that's needed to start the construction of the home. Once 95% of the total cost of your home is acquired, we finish the home with our funds for the remaining 5%. You'll move in the home once completed and pay off the balance of the 5% while living in your home. That balance can be paid off within 24-48 months thereafter.

View Requirements Book Your FREE Consultation

25% Increments Program

This program was created for individuals that prefer lump sum payments towards their dream home. Instead of monthly payments after our pre-approval stage, our participants make payments in lump sum amounts which gets their home built faster, usually within 6-8 months depending on the square footage of the home.

It's ideal for those who cannot facilitate monthly payments due to travel, occupation or other reasons. This way you don't have to worry about missing monthly installments towards your home! 

View Requirements Book Your FREE Consultation

Option Program

Our option program is the most flexible option for home owners. It starts with our pre-approval process and home plan creation. You start with a lump sum of 1-3M. There is no fixed monthly payment while you work to save for your next lump sum to apply towards your home. That amount is flexible to accommodate your finances at that time.

This plan offers the least financial strain as participants are allowed to pay whatever they can manage financially monthly. It's our most flexible home program! Homeownership has never been this easy! 

View Requirements Book Your FREE Consultation

Program Requirements

✔ Personal Identification (2 forms)
✔ Proof of address
✔ Letter from employer(Job Letter) / Recent pay slip.
✔ TIN Certificate
✔ Financial statements if self employed and 12 months chequing account statements,
✔ Details on existing loans (including credit union and hire purchase) and credit cards.
✔ Your Initial Deposit towards your down payment.

Get started today! Book a FREE consultation

Let's create a customized program for you today! Get pre-approved and start your journey to homeownership today!

Get Started